What does the free Nationwide Warranty cover?
Any Preferred Jeweler will, at no charge:
- REPLACE A DIAMOND– Up to .20ctw at no additional charge to consumer.
- RE-TIPPING OF PRONGS–Re-tipping is the process of adding small amounts of metal to the tip of each prong. Stones do not have to be removed.
- INSPECTION OF CHANNELS AND SETTING WORK–Thorough inspection of all prongs, channel and setting work to assure none of the stones move in any way.
- RE-SIZING-When possible, a Preferred Jeweler will provide lifetime resizing of your ring. Some rings are not sizable, especially if there is a large size difference, a specialty design or there is micro pave.
- TIGHTENING OF STONES–Preferred recommends and requires that you come in to your Preferred retailer to have your items inspected every 6 months so that we can check for any loose stones and perform the necessary repairs.
- REFINISHING AND POLISHING– Any scratches and or scuffs will be polished. Some finishes can’t be restored especially specialty designer finishes. Steam, ultrasonic cleaning and polishing machines are used to bring your jewelry to pristine condition.
- LOOSE EARRING BACKS–Your earring backs will be repaired if they are no longer secure.
- FREE LIFETIME MAINTENANCE–To keep your warranty valid you are required to visit your Preferred Jeweler every 6 months to have your items inspected.
- MOVING–Just click on the tab titled Nationwide Presence on our website to locate the nearest Preferred retailer in your new town.
For more information, please visit the Preferred Jewelers International website at preferredjewelersinternational.com