Synchrony Financial Promotional Financing Options
No Interest if paid in full within 18 months (with regular monthly payments)
Also known as “No Interest if Paid in Full”.
- Interest accrues during the promotional period. To avoid paying the accrued interest, the entire promotional purchase balance must be paid in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Minimum monthly payments are required, which may or may not pay off your promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period. This means in order to pay the promotion in full before the end of the promotional period, the cardholder may need to pay more than the minimum monthly payments.
- If monthly payments are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance.
- If balance is not paid in full within the promotional period, the accrued interest is added to the balance, and the balance will continue to bill interest at the account level Annual Percentage Rate until the balance is paid in full.
- Multiple promotional or other purchases on an account may change payment allocation.
For more information or to apply online, please visit the Synchrony website at this link.